Are You Ready?
Registration is NOW OPEN!
Here's how you Register!
Please read the directions below in their entirety before registering!
1. PICK YOUR GAME!
Select the game title you plan to compete in below for the Spring 2021 Season.
* Each game title is a separate registration form, so you will be required to create a login for each game title in order to access the form and save your progress.
* You can only register for one game title at a time, but don't worry, you will have a chance to register for the other game title after you complete the first one.
2. INPUT YOUR PROGRAM/TEAM INFORMATION
After clicking the corresponding image to the game title of which you plan to compete, you will be asked to input your School, Program and Team Information, including your Team Roster(s) and student information.
Don't worry! The rosters submitted at registration are not locked in; you will be able to update your rosters throughout the season directly through the AVGL Competition Platform.
This process adds a layer of protection regarding student information.
Additional registration details:
* Schools will be able to enter up to three (3) teams per game title.
* Overwatch teams can have a minimum roster of six (6) players and a maximum of eighteen (18) players.
* Rocket League teams can have a minimum roster of three (3) players and a maximum of twelve (12) players.
* Competition rules will be provided closer to the start of the 2021 Spring Season.
* You will be able to Save your progress and return to the forms to complete registration.
Once you enter your team roster(s), you will be prompted to COPY and Send the PIEA Permissions and Waivers form to each registered student's parent or guardian. These forms will be required for students to be eligible to participate in the Spring 2021 Season.
4. REGISTER FOR OTHER GAME TITLES
Once your first registration is complete, you will also be prompted to register and submit your roster for the game title of which you have not yet registered, if you plan to play in both game titles.
(see, we told you will have the chance to register team(s) for both competitions)
5. JOIN THE PIEA DISCORD
Once registration is complete, you will also be able to join the PIEA Discord. This is a critical step in being "in the know" and communicating with other coaches and the tournament organizers.
6. AVGL PLATFORM INTEGRATION
And finally, stay tuned for additional information about AVGL, the official Platform Provider for the PIEA 2021 State Esports Championship.
Each school's Esports Program Coach/Advisor, as well as each rostered team player, will receive a login and password from AVGL to access to School and Event HUB platform once available. Changes to rosters can be made and updated via the AVGL platform.
More information and a tutorial about AVGL will be available soon!
Any questions or concerns? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.